Bug Report

Brigog

Bug Report

Post by Brigog » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:44 am

Gimagukk wrote:Would you mind posting some more detail in the bug report forum regarding the crashing you referenced in #7? Is it happebing when the application starts? Were the triggers imported from another source or manually entered?
Me and a guildy were both having crash issues while making, moving and importing triggers. The only thing that seemed to be consistent was when I would import more the once in the same session. However my guildy had a crash while editing the overlays that bugged GINA to the point that it would not let him restart GINA until he deleted the config file. This is why I suggested having GINA create a crash log as its difficult to narrow down what the exact cause is.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: Bug Report

Post by Gimagukk » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

In version 1.0.11.6, I have made the following changes related to your report:
  • Fixed an issue that was causing GINA to crash when quickly drag and dropping triggers.
  • Added functionality to try loading Last Known Good config file if current file is corrupt.
  • Added crash log file for diagnostics if GINA crashes.
If GINA crashes, it should generate a "GINACrash.log" file in the same folder that your config file is in. If you can PM or post the contents of that file along with the description of what was happening when you experienced the crash, it will be helpful.

Thanks!

Huggly

Post by Huggly » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I have had a couple of random crashes during use, and a couple while moving triggers around. Not finding a crash log. Unless its erased, when I restart the program.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Post by Gimagukk » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I have added functionality in 1.0.13.1 that should ask you if you wish to upload the error detail when you start GINA after a crash. If you crash, and don't see the dialog asking you to upload the error detail when you restart, please let me know.