Feature Request: Log addition

adetia

Feature Request: Log addition

Post by adetia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 am

Would it be possible, in the match log, to put in lines when someone has sent you triggers.
In other words, if I shared a trigger for "killing spree", which went under "General Melee Triggers", in the match log it would have an entry that rather then it firing would be like:

Added: killing spree, and if you hovered over would show you the path like a trigger that had fired...
In my guild, I have everyone set up to auto accept and merge anything I send them.
I also receive triggers from a couple trusted souls, and I know that I usually have to say ok, what the heck was that, or where'd it go, just so I can check it,verify it, whatever.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request: Log addition

Post by Gimagukk » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:42 am

The log entry doesn't have enough information to determine that -- it just sees a share token, but does not know what the contents of the package retrieved with that token were, or which entries you merged from that package.

What I will do is add a "last modified" date to Triggers so that once I do the "trigger search" screen that Huggly suggested, you can look for all triggers modified during a certain time frame, which sounds like it should help with what you are trying to do.

adetia

Re: Feature Request: Log addition

Post by adetia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm

awesome!