Trigger Creation

Kinrad

Trigger Creation

Post by Kinrad » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:11 am

I am in a raiding guild and we have shared triggers, the way the triggers were made to parse text for the spell landing on something/someone. When other casters use the same spells, it activates the trigger. I was wondering if there was a way to create an "and" statement to have GINA look for two lines. Such as "You begin casting This Spell" and "You feel your Spell filling your soul". I am guessing this is not in GINA's functionality but was curious what creative ways people have developed to resolve similar issues. I am playing a shaman and Group Panther is only a 52 second buff (With my currently equipped Buff Duration Focus, 48 seconds without). This causes issues for Shaman's keeping up on Panther for Melee types. One solution is to filter the text to when it lands on the caster, which is OK, so long as its not an outside group cast. For example I only have Rank I spells, other Shaman's have the Rank III Spells. By making a GINA trigger, my timers will start on their spell casts. I could go off of when it fades, but then there is a gap. Just looking for suggestions from people, much appreciated.

Angahran

Re: Trigger Creation

Post by Angahran » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:37 pm

As far as I know GINA can only look at one line at a time.