lag on audio triger

killer

lag on audio triger

Post by killer » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:13 pm

ok this is the dill just wint form windows 7 x32 to x64 win i was on 32 i had no lag at all know wini get a triger for raids i get atleast a 4 secound delay witch is umm not acceptibul since onlyhave 5 secound to hit it wondering if thers soemthing i do not have right or if u have heard of this befor i couldnt find any thing so if u can help me ou with secound or somethingmaby i have it roung the log filles has lease then 50 lines in it so cant bee to large liek soem guildmemburs where saying it might be jsut redid this last weack and was workig fin on the X32 so yeah im lsot on it sorry for misspelling or any thing ells jsut need to get this fixed

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: lag on audio triger

Post by Gimagukk » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 pm

On the main screen, select Search -> Log File. Then choose your character in the Character dropdown and select a Time Period that covers the day(s) you were having issues. For the "Search for:" parameter, choose Enabled Trigger Matches. Click Search, and let me know what it tells you for Lines Read and Lines Per Second in the progress bar. This will give me some idea of how quickly your computer is processing your triggers (e.g., is the delay being caused because it's taking a long time to do the comparisons when new lines are written to your log).