GTT Export

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: GTT Export

Post by Gimagukk » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:15 pm

The trigger uses multiple wildcards ({S1} and {S2}), which are not supported by GamTextTriggers. If you right-click on the trigger and do a Quick Share to GTT, I think it will notify you of the reason it can't export. The full file export just exports everything that it can export from what is selected, so it doesn't really give notifications for individual trigger issues (even if only exporting a single trigger).

HSishi

Post by HSishi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 am

Gimagukk wrote:The trigger uses multiple wildcards ({S1} and {S2}), which are not supported by GamTextTriggers.
Ah, good to know. The HowTo's don't mention it. Thanks for the explaination.
If you right-click on the trigger and do a Quick Share to GTT, I think it will notify you of the reason it can't export. The full file export just exports everything that it can export from what is selected, so it doesn't really give notifications for individual trigger issues (even if only exporting a single trigger).
Yes, the export to QuickShare does, the export to GTT file does not, so I was a bit helpless. I didn't try to make a GTT QuickShare because I wanted to post the file in a tactics forum.

The Performer's script uses the gender of the emoting NPC (see sample lines). I could try to cut off the script line to "{S} recites a line of ". I don't like to cut off script lines because with shorter lines the chances increase to mess them up with other scripts.
Is there a "ignore this word" wildcard so I don't lock out GTT export?

Thanks for any advices or hints :)

//HSishi

HSishi

Post by HSishi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Ok, it seems I got a working trigger with the generic wildcard ".*" instead of numbered {S} token. It can be now exported to GTT.

So Search text line is now

Code: Select all

{S} recites a line of .* song and beckons for you to approach .* and sing the next line
Please add the ".*" token to your token list ... or is that one of these "regular expressions"? If yes, where's a list of those?

//HSishi