GTT Export

Huggly

GTT Export

Post by Huggly » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 pm

When I export to GTT, it doesn't seem to work, meaning GTT doesn't import it. I compared the export lines, and the only thing I can see different, is the color tag. From GTT, its hex. From Gina, its "yellow"

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: GTT Export

Post by Gimagukk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Can you post or PM the contents of the GTT file? Importing seems to be working for me, so I want to see if it is a specific scenario that isn't working.

Huggly

Post by Huggly » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:17 am

First of all, skip what I said about color, I had selected different triggers. One where I had defined the color in GTT.

I was sending a bunch of AT's for pillars raid to someone using GTT. I was using the right click -> send to Clipboard -> GTT format. All of the triggers below were created in GINA, not imported from GTT.

Here are the log lines:

Code: Select all

[Mon Apr 16 21:31:57 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=Your skin burns with corrupted light;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Corruption Cure;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Corruption Cure;
[Mon Apr 16 21:32:18 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=you feel diseased;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=cure diseased;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=cure diseased;
[Mon Apr 16 21:32:31 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=you feel poisoned;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=cure poisoned;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=cure poisoned;
[Mon Apr 16 21:32:47 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=A halo of darkness circles over your head. You should duck!;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Duck;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Duck;
[Mon Apr 16 21:33:05 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=You feel the cold stare of Pain and Suffering upon your soul. You must escape or prepare to absorb its punishment!;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Drop Aggro or Run Away;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Drop Aggro or Run Away;
[Mon Apr 16 21:33:16 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=The Shade of Temperance beckons you to draw near!;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Hug Boss;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Hug Boss;
[Mon Apr 16 21:33:30 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=The Shade of Temperance glares angrily at {s} as it draws strength from your disorganization;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText={s} needs more aggro;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText={s} More Aggro;
[Mon Apr 16 21:33:44 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=The Shade of Temperance glares at you. You should move away!;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Run Away;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Run Away;
[Mon Apr 16 21:33:53 2012] Huggly -> dude: GTT:Trigger=Coalescing darkness swirls around the room and encircles {S}. The Shade of Temperance prepares to banish this intruder.;Comment=BLANK;Display=True;ShowText=True;DisplayText=Run Away;ShowLine=False;TextColour=#FFFFFF00;Timer=False;TimerText=BLANK;Hours=0;Minutes=0;Seconds=0;Behaviour=Always start a new timer;CompletionDisplay=False;CompletionText=BLANK;EndEarly=False;EndEarlyText=BLANK;Sound=True;PlaySound=False;SoundLink=BLANK;PlayTTS=True;TTSText=Run Away;
After I was done, he sends me a tell, that they didn't work. So, I tested sending myself one by pasting into a channel, and having GTT receive it, and it didn't work.

If I export to a GTT file, and import, it works fine.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Post by Gimagukk » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 am

Are you sure that your friend (and you for your test) had added "Huggly" to the list of Players with permission to add triggers in GTT?

I played with this this morning and for the most part it seems to be working in tells between two of my characters as soon as I remembered to add them to GTT's list of players. However, I did see some weirdness both when using GINA as a source and when using GTT itself as a source, where GTT didn't seem to pick up the trigger, so I"ll play with it some more this evening.

Huggly

Post by Huggly » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 am

I did ask the other guy. I had sent him GTT tells before. I had added Huggly to the GTT monitoring Huggly, so the game may exclude it by default. I will try with another toon, before raid tonight.

While we are on the topic. Every time I pasted a GTT trigger into EQ, Gina would prompt me to accept a share invitation. I have Accept Share Invitations From: Set to anybody currently. But, I'm not sure you want to consider yourself as anybody. Perhaps, make this an option.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Post by Gimagukk » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 am

I'll change it in the next version to ignore the ones that "you" send.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Post by Gimagukk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 am

I can definitely reproduce an issue with the custom colors that GINA allows being exported to GTT, so I'm changing this to just always pass Yellow.

Edit:
The behavior I was seeing is that the trigger would get added to the list of triggers in GTT as expected. As soon as that trigger is invoked, however, GTT renders the text in black and then stops monitoring the log, asking if the file has been renamed or deleted.

Is that the same behavior you are seeing?

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Post by Gimagukk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Version 1.0.13.4 exports the text color as Yellow and filters GINA so that it doesn't give you sharing prompts for GTT tells that you originate.

Note that GTT would import the trigger definition generated by versions earlier that 1.0.13.4, but those triggers will probably crash GTT as soon as they are triggered (the program keeps running, but stops monitoring the log file, and asks if you if the was renamed or deleted). To correct this, the GTT user needs to edit the trigger and select a text color from the dropdown, so that the #FFFFFF00 value gets updated.

Huggly

Post by Huggly » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

I created 2 identical triggers one in GTT and one in GINA.

The GTT sharing text lines are identical from each program. Looks good.

HSishi

Post by HSishi » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:45 pm

I tried to export the trigger for Demiplane Performer script to a GTT file. For some unknow reason the resulting GTT file has 0 bytes filesize.

Ingame text examples are:
Brittany recites a line of her song and beckons for you to approach her and sing the next line (female musician)
Aelfric recites a line of his song and beckons for you to approach him and sing the next line (male musician)

The trigger works for all musicians (female and male) so feel free to add it to the library after testing.

Thanks for looking into it. Thanks.

//HSishi

PS: I wanted to add the trigger file here for easier checking but neither GTP nor XML extensions are allowed. I got also an error when I tried to add a ZIP file. So ...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SharedData>
  <TriggerGroups>
    <TriggerGroup>
      <Name>Raids</Name>
      <GroupId>0</GroupId>
      <EnableByDefault>False</EnableByDefault>
      <TriggerGroups>
        <TriggerGroup>
          <Name>Depths of Darkhollow</Name>
          <GroupId>0</GroupId>
          <TriggerGroups>
            <TriggerGroup>
              <Name>Demiplane of Gods</Name>
              <GroupId>0</GroupId>
              <TriggerGroups>
                <TriggerGroup>
                  <Name>Performer</Name>
                  <GroupId>0</GroupId>
                  <Triggers>
                    <Trigger>
                      <Name>Reply to musician</Name>
                      <TriggerText>{S1} recites a line of {S2} song and beckons for you to approach {S2} and sing the next line</TriggerText>
                      <Comments></Comments>
                      <EnableRegex>True</EnableRegex>
                      <UseText>True</UseText>
                      <DisplayText>sing the next line for {S1} </DisplayText>
                      <UseTextToVoice>True</UseTextToVoice>
                      <InterruptSpeech>False</InterruptSpeech>
                      <TextToVoiceText>sing the next line for {S1} </TextToVoiceText>
                      <PlayMediaFile>False</PlayMediaFile>
                      <TimerType>NoTimer</TimerType>
                      <TimerName></TimerName>
                      <TimerDuration>0</TimerDuration>
                      <TimerVisibleDuration>0</TimerVisibleDuration>
                      <TimerEarlyEndText></TimerEarlyEndText>
                      <TimerStartBehavior>StartNewTimer</TimerStartBehavior>
                      <TimerEndingTime>1</TimerEndingTime>
                      <UseTimerEnding>False</UseTimerEnding>
                      <UseTimerEnded>False</UseTimerEnded>
                      <Category>Default</Category>
                      <Modified>0001-01-01T00:00:00</Modified>