downloading of GINA

moonnbeamm2000

downloading of GINA

Post by moonnbeamm2000 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm

For days I have tried to download GINA and for days I have received a message saying that the log file is not present. Well IT IS and I have checked this over and over so what is wrong with your site?? I need this for raiding and would greatly appreciate some help in getting it downloaded. I figure that this has to be a bug of some sort but I am not a PC wiz. Thanks so much for the help.
Moonnbeamm level 105 druid

Deloehne

Re: downloading of GINA

Post by Deloehne » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:24 pm

One of the first things I would check would be to make sure GINA is pointing to the correct EverQuest folders. I have run across situations where the original install was to the /Programs folder and the current install is to Users/Public/Sony[etc]. Make sure you are pointing to the right log file. This is done in the General Tab of the Settings menu choice that comes up when you click the downward pointing triangle to the right side of the blue box on the far left of the menu ribbon. You should be sure you have browsed to the correct EverQuest\Logs file and selected it.

When you Add a character GINA will look in that directory and just that directory for your log file.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: downloading of GINA

Post by Gimagukk » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:22 pm

This should be corrected now. It was an issue with the bootstrap installer created for non-IE browsers.