Sound but no text overlay

Have a question about how to use GINA? Ask away.
Tarrin

Sound but no text overlay

Post by Tarrin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:16 am

Hi! First thanks a ton for this program. I have been directing my guild to download it for a while now.

On that note, we just had 2 returning players pop up last night and the first thing I did was have them grab GINA. Everything went smooth other than one part. They can hear any sound, but no text overlays. They both have a fresh GINA install, and are experiencing the same issue. I've never ( I don't think ) encountered this and I am not sure what I am missing.

I have had them confirm in the ATs I sent them that the ATs individually have the display text option there, as well as went to Settings and confirmed display text/timers/sound are all checked.

I have confirmed they only have the default overlay, and that it is set up where they would see it.

I have had them do the basics like, reset EQ, reset GINA, one even fully rebooted the PC..*just to make sure*.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something obvious I will be embarrassed and hate myself over?

Thanks in advance!

Tarrin

Re: Sound but no text overlay

Post by Tarrin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:25 am

I figured it out almost as soon as I posted. It was an issue running in full screen mode, something I never personally do.