Project 1999 and sharing

Have a question about how to use GINA? Ask away.
Tacc

Project 1999 and sharing

Post by Tacc » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:44 am

First off I'd like to say thank you so much for the work you do on GINA. It's an amazing tool that's made my life a hell of a lot easier recently. I just have a quick question. I've spent several hours and plan to spend many more hours configuring GINA to do everything I want it to do for Project 1999. Before today I really had no idea what RegEx even meant and now I'm using it left and right creating triggers to track debuffs on different mobs and buffs on different players.etc so far so good!

At some point I plan to share my work with my guild and hopefully get as many people as possible using it to streamline our raids a bit. Help keep track of buffs and debuffs and whatnot. My question is what exactly is included when I go to the Share tab and hit Export to GINA package file? Does that ONLY include the triggers and trigger groups themselves? Or does it include things like categories and overlays? Does it include .wav files I use for triggers? I'm hoping I can polish it up real nice with triggers assigned to separate categories and .wav files for specific triggers so guildies can just install GINA and import file and it'll basically be totally set up for them. Obviously things like placing/sizing overlays will have to be done on their end but I'm hoping to reduce the setup time as much as possible.

Edit: Still not sure but it seems like the GINA Package File only stores triggers from what I read on the sharing section of the website. If this is true is there any way I can share my full configuration with others?