Patch Notes

Have a question about how to use GINA? Ask away.
Brigog

Patch Notes

Post by Brigog » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Ive noticed you have been patching quite a bit and was wondering if there is a place were we can view the changes. Also with the latest patch for some reason it made duplicates of each of my characters. Not sure what caused it but I figured I would tell ya.

Gimagukk
Site Admin

Re: Patch Notes

Post by Gimagukk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 pm

The changelog on the main web site can be found here: http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/ChangeLog.aspx I usually try to limit the patches to 1 a day, but I had a couple of important bug fixes that I wanted to push right away today.

Sorry about the duplicate names -- it was happening in the Check For Updates routine, which I broke in 1.0.11.6 earlier today and fixed in 1.0.11.8 as soon as I noticed it happening.

There is a minor annoyance in 1.0.11.8 which I will be correcting with a build tomorrow -- if you have "Check for Application Updates during Launch" selected, it is currently showing the "Application is up to date" dialog every time you start the application if there isn't a new version. It is only supposed to show this dialog if you selected the "Check for Updates" item from the application menu.